Center for Modern Languages - University of Granada
El Centro de Lenguas Modernas (CLM) is located in beautiful Granada, Spain and is part of la Universidad de Granada. The main goals of the CLM are the dissemination of the Spanish language and culture and the integration in city life of the multicultural...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Intensive Language, Internship, Service Learning
- Term(s): Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Spring, Winter Inter-Session
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
Student Teaching in Austria Summer Exchange
This program is a professional development experience where elementary and dual license students in the College of Education spend one month teaching and observing in schools in Vienna, Austria. Students will teach in 2-3 primary schools only. There will...
- Program Type: Exchange, Internship
- Term(s): Summer
- Minimum GPA: No Minimum
University of Nicosia - Global Semesters: Semester in Cyprus
Overview Our Semester in Cyprus study abroad program is a classic direct enrollment semester abroad based at the University of Nicosia, the leading university in Cyprus. Students select up to five courses from hundreds available in over 70 different...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Internship
- Term(s): Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Spring
- Minimum GPA: 2.5