Center for Modern Languages - University of Granada
El Centro de Lenguas Modernas (CLM) is located in beautiful Granada, Spain and is part of la Universidad de Granada. The main goals of the CLM are the dissemination of the Spanish language and culture and the integration in city life of the multicultural...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Intensive Language, Internship, Service Learning
- Term(s): Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Spring, Winter Inter-Session
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
Conexiones is an integrated program of Spanish Language and Culture. Students study in the Spanish city of Cáceres (region of Extremadura). The program immerses students in the Spanish language and society and emphasizes the educational possibilities of...
- Program Type: Faculty-Led
- Term(s): Summer
- Minimum GPA: No Minimum
USAC: Spain Valencia
USAC, a nonprofit organization since 1982, has provided students with life-changing opportunities to live and learn in countries around the globe. We have more than 50 affordable, authentic study abroad programs in 26 countries, and strive to provide you...
- Program Type: Non-UNM Program
- Term(s): Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Spring
- Minimum GPA: