Center for Modern Languages - University of Granada
El Centro de Lenguas Modernas (CLM) is located in beautiful Granada, Spain and is part of la Universidad de Granada. The main goals of the CLM are the dissemination of the Spanish language and culture and the integration in city life of the multicultural...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Intensive Language, Internship, Service Learning
- Term(s): Calendar Year, Spring, Winter Inter-Session, Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Winter Inter-Session
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
Transformar Summer Leadership Institute
Mexico City, Mexico
For hundreds of years, the myth of Aztlan have engulfed people who have not only pursue an understanding of the migration story of the tribes that migrated from the North (Aztlan) to the Central Valley in Mexico (Tenochtitlan), but also the deep...
- Program Type: Faculty-Led
- Term(s): Summer
- Minimum GPA: No Minimum
University of Nicosia - Global Semesters: Semester in Cyprus
Overview Our Semester in Cyprus study abroad program is a classic direct enrollment semester abroad based at the University of Nicosia, the leading university in Cyprus. Students select up to five courses from hundreds available in over 70 different...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Internship
- Term(s): Calendar Year, Spring, Fall, Academic Year, Summer
- Minimum GPA: 2.5