Center for Modern Languages - University of Granada
El Centro de Lenguas Modernas (CLM) is located in beautiful Granada, Spain and is part of la Universidad de Granada. The main goals of the CLM are the dissemination of the Spanish language and culture and the integration in city life of the multicultural...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Intensive Language, Internship, Service Learning
- Term(s): Calendar Year, Spring, Winter Inter-Session, Fall, Academic Year, Summer, Winter Inter-Session
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
FU Best- Freie Universität Berlin European Studies Program
Program Overview The program will enable you to enroll in stimulating courses taught by expert faculty. You will find yourself making solid progress in your German language skills, from elementary through advanced, by way of mandatory participation in...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Intensive Language, Internship
- Term(s): Spring, Fall, Academic Year
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
University of Nicosia - Global Semesters: Semester in Cyprus
Overview Our Semester in Cyprus study abroad program is a classic direct enrollment semester abroad based at the University of Nicosia, the leading university in Cyprus. Students select up to five courses from hundreds available in over 70 different...
- Program Type: Direct Enrollment, Internship
- Term(s): Calendar Year, Spring, Fall, Academic Year, Summer
- Minimum GPA: 2.5